Putting Classes on Tape (wasRe: ES - Baronial College Website )

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Fri Jan 21 09:11:34 PST 2000

While I like the idea of the classes on tape and think a tape library
available through the hospitaler or Min. of A&S is an excellent idea, I must
agree with Caelin regarding the technical and legal obstacles of getting
this done, especially this year, at this BC.  With more advance planning it
might be feasible, but not this year.  My suggestion is if there is a video
camera or two available, let's just take some general footage of the event
with some short clips from a variety of classes and use this for demos, etc.
If instructors would like an in-depth instructional video made, we can make
an appointment and take our time and produce a good video.

Julianna Vertue
A very stressed Min of A&S and class coordinator for BC