ES - Festival on March 11

Richard Threlkeld rjt at acm.org
Fri Jan 28 10:57:25 PST 2000

This message came in a while back. The festival mentioned will be the
weekend of the Gulf War so
the Barony will not be able to put on a full demo
(most of the Baronial gear, their Excellencies, and
most of the officers will be at the war), but if
there is sufficient interest among those still here,
a small demo might be set up.

I did not contact them yet since they provided
inadequate contact information.

Any interest?

Caelin

Hello there:
    I am a board director member of the Celtic Harts Association of Texas
based
in Lewisville, Texas. We are in the process of organizing our Lewisville
Celtic Festival and Highland Games scheduled for Saturday, March 11, 2000.
We would like to invite your organization to participate in this event.
Please contact me for more information.

Thank you,
Stephanie Lane,
Lewisville, Tx.