ES - armour anyone?

Misty C Hoehn mysticfalcon at juno.com
Mon Jan 31 15:24:59 PST 2000

I just thought that some of you might be interested in this.  I was just
contacted by a man named Patrick who makes armour.  He studied in Europe
for a while and was an apprentice to a man in the SCA ( Sorry, I can not
remember who.).  Anyway, he is interested in selling some of the armour
he has made which fall under the guidelines of the new SCA standards.  He
is also more than willing to help anyone who is interested in making
armour learn how.  He just requires that you pay for the material.  But
if you are just interested in the armour he will make it personally for
you as well, with of course the exchange of currency or garb, etc.  I
thought this would be good, especially for all of us (me included) that
are preparing for Gulf Wars and still need some stuff.  If you would like
to contact him please e-mail me personally at MysticFalcon at juno.com and I
will give you a number where you can contact him.  Thanks, and a good day
to all in Elfsea.

Honour