ES - Raimond's at it again part 2

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 7 06:33:55 PDT 2000

Raimond,
Please put Daniel, Siobhan, & Whitney for the X-Men!

Daniel

"neil starkey" <raimonddemora at hotmail.com>@ansteorra.org on 07/06/2000
04:15:19 PM

Please respond to elfsea at ansteorra.org

Sent by:  owner-elfsea at ansteorra.org

To:   elfsea at ansteorra.org
cc:
Subject:  ES - Raimond's at it again part 2

For the X-Men movie coming out July 14th.  These are the names I have
listed
so far.

Fearghus and Arabella   (Trevor?)
Conor? (I am not sure if your interested)
Inez and Shawn
Tim and Anezka
Airaklee, Ceinwen, Ashley and Brandon (I will have to check on the ages for
children tickets.)
OF COURSE myself Raimond

I need to know, no later then sunday fighter practice if you want me to get
advanced tickets.  I will probably be getting them early during the week
next week.  As I said before, I will be looking at the UA Eastchase Theater
which is located at Eastchase and I-30 in far east Fort Worth.  That's all
for now.

Raimond