ES - Fighter Practice Sunday

Nicolette de Loria nicolettedeloria at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 12:41:07 PDT 2000

Ok - here is what I know about practice this Sunday.  It is a kindgom
fighter practice.  I am positive that heavy fighting is at 10am and I have
no confirmation on rapier fighting as to when it is to start.  There is a
war practice that I know is set at 3pm this Sunday for heavy fighter as
well.  So the starting of rapier fighter practice is unknown to me.  Maybe
someone who knows when _rapier_ practice begins will post.

Nicolette