ES - Shed Moving Date

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 08:29:18 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!

At last night's business meeting, I volunteered to be the acting
Chamberlain. I was asked as my first duty to set a date for moving the
baronial belongings from the old shed to the new shed and to organize this
move.

Well, I looked at my calender and the Baronial calendar and have come up
with Saturday, August 19th. This is an open weekend here locally because of
Pennsic. I chose Saturday so it does not conflict with fighter practice.
Does anyone have a problem with this date?

I am going to need trucks, trailers, and bodies to help move these things. I
need to know who can give me a hand with this. The more people and cars we
have the quicker we can get this done. Who can help me?

Second, if you have _any_ items that belong to the barony, could you please
e-mail me privately and let me know what you have so I can make sure it is
on the list and that it is checked out to you? It was my understanding that
I need to keep track of not just what's in the shed but all the officer's
supplies, the banners, etc. A thought just occured to me...Do I need to keep
track of what we have for loaner gear, as well?

I really appreciate all of your support and help! I am always open to
suggestions.

In Service,
Maria

(h) 817-276-8581 (I have an answering machine)