ES - Can anybody deliver something for me to the Coronation

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 08:57:13 PDT 2000

Hola, Uriah!

I plan on going to Coronation next weekend and will be honored to take your
gift to their majesties for you. I work in Grapevine and live in Arlington,
but I can meet you wherever you like. :)

Maria
(w) 817-481-3021 (ask for Christine)
(h) 817-276-8581

----Original Message Follows----
	Hi,

	Since the Kingdom is short on gifts for Pennsic, I want to give
their majesties a game board I made. However, I cannot attent their
coronation - I'll be on an airplane for half of it, and in the southern
regions of Drachenweld for the other half.
	Is there any gentle who lives close to DFW airport who plans to
attend the coronation, so I can drive over to his/her house and leave the
game board with her/him?

	In service,
		Uriah of Hebron