ES - Defender

Tim Cantley yukon at teamunix.net
Mon Jul 17 12:01:38 PDT 2000

M'lady,

	I apologize for not being able to make it.  Loch Ruadh is currently
planning on putting on the archery tournament per the request of his
excellency and as Loch Ruadh's Archery Marshal, I would have wanted to
attend this planning meeting.  Alas, I am stuck in the Kingdom of the East
(outside Boston) going through some mundane technical training and will not
be returning to Elfsea until August 3rd.  If you wouldn't mind, please
forward any comments and discussion on the Archery tournament to me so I
can be kept abreast of any comments, questions and concerns.

In Service,
Laird Sean of Argyll
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal