ES - New Arrivals in the Barony

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Wed Jul 19 12:50:30 PDT 2000

Welcome! Welcome!

Might I ask where in Atlantia you are from specifically?  My lady is from
the Barony of Caer Mear, moved here to go to school and we will be wed in a
few short weeks.

As to where Moot is held, this is fairly simple.  Dallas/Fort Worth has two
branches of I-35, one goes through Dallas is I-35E, and one through Fort
Worth I-35W.  Both are North-South interstates, which has caused no end of
confusion to some visitors.  Moot is held at the Coor's Distribution Center,
in their Hospitality Room.  This is off of I-35W (the one in Fort Worth) at
the Meacham St. exit.  Meacham St is just South of where Loop 820 intersects
I-35W.

The best path of approach is to be coming North on I-35W, exit Meacham St,
and turn right into the small street (before the light) with the
distribution center on the corner.  Then make your first right into the
parking lot, park and come in.  Moot is supposed to start at 7, but often
takes till 7:30 to get going, and even then stragglers are always welcome.

I myself know all to well how hard moving can be, and moving into a new
Barony.  If there is anything that I or my lady can do for you before or
after you get into town, please let us know.  We live in Arlington and
currently rent a house, and know the area well.

Life is good in Elfsea,

Timothy of Glastonbury
mka Tim Rayburn
Home : 817-419-6562