ES - New Project: Traditions of Elfsea

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jul 19 23:03:04 PDT 2000

It has been suggested to me that I begin to compile a book of Traditions of Elfsea. I like the idea and need some help from any of you who have things to share.

Though I am open to any kind of information, my concept is things like "we generally name new members of the order of xxx at Guardian of the Tor" and "the Canton of xxx raises money by selling widgets at Defender". That is, things that might help keep someone from inadvertently step on someone's toes. I would also like to get information on the traditions that you hold dear.  What is best about Elfsea? Why do *you* think life is so good in Elfsea?

Please help!

In Service to Ansteorra and Elfsea
Caelin on Andrede
Seneschal to Lord and Lady Elfsea