ES - Coronation Photos

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Mon Jul 24 21:50:53 PDT 2000

Armand,
I'm getting the following error message when I click on the photos to
enlarge them:

HTTP Error 404
404 Not Found
The Web server cannot find the file or script you asked for. Please check
the URL to ensure that the path is correct.
Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists

I did not try all of them but I did try at least one from each page. Don't
know if it makes a difference or not, but I accessed the photos off of the
link on the Elfsea page rather than your email message.
Layla