ES - Defender Classes

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Jul 30 12:43:42 PDT 2000

I have done a class on advance couresty with other Roses before. I would
be willing to teach it again. I like to do it with other people so we get
more than one opinion. Mistress Kalida or Duchess Larissa might have some
interesting viewpoints. Sir Galen would be a good person to co-teach
because he can speak from the male viewpoint.
Duchess Willow de Wisp