ES - Raimond's at it again

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 14:31:20 PDT 2000

That's right folks...

X-Men, the movie will be out July 14th.  I plan to check with the theater on
the corner of Eastchase and I-30 to see when the earliest we can get
tickets.  So it is official, I am now taking orders to see who wants to go.
The evening will probably end at a nearby restaurant if there is any
interest.  I have found futile to say, respond to this message privately, as
a lot of people see respond this this list.  Therefor, respond if you would
like tickets.

Here is the type info I will need.

How many tickets?  How many adults?  How many children?

Do we want the showing closest to 7:00pm?

The Elfsea Unofficial Non-SCA Extracurricular Activity Coordinator has
spoken.

Raimond