ES - Raimond's at it again part 2

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 14:15:19 PDT 2000

For the X-Men movie coming out July 14th.  These are the names I have listed
so far.

Fearghus and Arabella   (Trevor?)
Conor? (I am not sure if your interested)
Inez and Shawn
Tim and Anezka
Airaklee, Ceinwen, Ashley and Brandon (I will have to check on the ages for
children tickets.)
OF COURSE myself Raimond

I need to know, no later then sunday fighter practice if you want me to get
advanced tickets.  I will probably be getting them early during the week
next week.  As I said before, I will be looking at the UA Eastchase Theater
which is located at Eastchase and I-30 in far east Fort Worth.  That's all
for now.

Raimond