ES - Scroll submissions

descors at texas.net descors at texas.net
Wed Jul 19 21:48:52 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

As of tomorrow I will temporarily loose my internet access due to the fact that
I will not have the money to renew my account until Friday.  So I will be off
line for about a week.  For those of you who have to email me your reports
please send them to eleefink at swbell.net, this is Maria's personal account and I
will get any submitions from her.  If you are going to submit something for the
scroll please have the subjuct line read "CHRONICLER" so it will not be
overlooked.  And just to let everyone know all scroll submissions will be due
on the 24, I want to have it done before I head out to Queens hext weekend.

In service,

     Lord Phelippe
     Chronicler