ES - Demo for Kids-Demo has been Canceled

carlcrosby at juno.com carlcrosby at juno.com
Fri Jul 21 12:36:27 PDT 2000

Elfsea,
Thank you for your interest in the demo.
Sorry for the late reply to this message I have been out  of town.  I
received a message today from the Watauga Recreation Center that was
sponsoring the Summer camp.
  The Demo has been canceled due to a mix up on the dates given to me by
Watauga center.  The dates were changed due to the BISD starting school
on August 8th.  "Way too early."
Today is the last day of the Camp.  There will be no one there on the
24th.  Please pass this along to everyone.
I will be doing one or two for the schools later in the year.  If you are
available for the school time, I would really like to have you there.  I
will keep you posted on when that will be.

Again thanks again for the interest.

Alexander
Carl "Magic" Crosby