ES - Defender invitations

G.R.Rhine grrhine at swbell.net
Sun Jul 23 15:50:21 PDT 2000

Daniel and Siobhan,

	I was looking for the site that has the Defender announcement
on it, and can't seem to find it. I was thinking that perhaps the thing
to do would be to have you guys get copies, of the announcement,
for me to include in the invitations. I am not yet sure how many
invitations Their Excellencies intend to send out. If you have that
information perhaps you can help me out. :)  Anyway, I will be at
populace meeting tomorrow evening. I don't need the copies by
then, but perhaps that would be a good time to get together with
you to figure out when I can get them. Let me know if you need
anything else... or if (as is inevitable) I have forgotten something.

  In Service,
    ~Afan~