ES - Moot Meeting (for the list if I did this right)

AerynGeil at AOL.com AerynGeil at AOL.com
Tue Jul 25 06:17:17 PDT 2000

Can someone please assist -

    At the moot last night there was a Lady (wearing that lovely green gown)
    who was planning a childrens event.

    Can anyone share her name and/ or e-mail. (mine is Aeryngeil at aol.com)

    I thought I had her address but it slipped out of my head at Chilli's (I
hope I find my file-o-fax soon)

    On a more general note - to all and sundry - You gentles are most
hospitable ( It was nice to meet you and get to know you at post populace)
Your driving directions for finding places were easy (especially with an
escort to Eastchase - I know I can get home from there) and several people
came and introduced themselves before the Moot. I think I will like it here.

Lately of La March Sauvage

Aeryn (AKA Lady Ealasaid Mac al'Bhaird)