ES - The Shed

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 08:09:17 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!

I just wanted to repost some information about the Shed's moving date.

Again we will be moving August 20th. We will be meeting at Mistriss Stella's
between 8:30 and 9:00. Moving will begin no later than 9:00! I want to be at
Lord Caelin's and unloaded no later than noon. Lunch will be provided.

Please come one come all! I need your help! Please let me know so I can get
a head count for food. I don't just need hands to help move this, but trucks
and trailers. We have many items that are too big for a hatchback. :)

If you need directions to Mistriss Stella's, please let me know so I can get
them to you.

In Service,
Maria