ES - Dance Classes

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 20:14:25 PDT 2000

I'm very interested!!  I can't go Wednesday nights because of fighter
practice. But any other night is OK by me!!

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
Greetings Elfsea!

I have heard the rumor going around that some people are interested in
dancing, but are not willing to travel all the way to Steppes to do it.

If there is enough interest, I have found a location in Bedford.  It is
Daungerous' new studio and she is willing to arrange a time for us to use it
(at no cost).  We do not currently have a date set up, but currently she is
planning to teach classes on Mondays and Thursdays.   But she mentioned that
she is flexible.

If anyone is interested in attending a dance class in Bedford, at least once
a month, please let me know (and let me know what day/week).  If I can get
more than 5 responses, I will talk to Daungerous more about this
arrangement.

Ciao,
Allessandre (dancer/baroness)