ES - Fighter Practice Sunday

Misty Hoehn mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Sat Jul 15 16:44:49 PDT 2000

I apologize for the short notice, life has been busy.  But in any case,
would someone that will be at the Arthurian Practice please send my deepest
apologizes to our Captain?  I have church from 9-12 and will not be able
to attend the 10 practice this Sunday.  Also let it be known that I will
do any "extra duties" necessary to try and make up for my absence.  Good
day to all,

In Service,
Honour du Bois

--