ES - Looking for instructors

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Tue Jul 18 06:17:00 PDT 2000

Sindara:

That would be great.

The classes are scheduled 10-11, 11-12, 2-3 and 3-4.  11-12 is looking
pretty full.  I think the best time would be 2-3 or 3-4.

You can view the schedule at:
http://www.chem.unt.edu/celtica&sclasses.htm.  There should be a link off
our website (http://www.glaslyn.org) soon.

Anyway, let me know what time is best for you.

Lavina