ES - Defender Classes

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Mon Jul 24 13:57:38 PDT 2000

My ladyewife, Mistress Ronna, ran a class for many many years in
Atenveldt on this subject.  It was pretty much considered a 101
level course for anyone either becoming part of a retinue or having
to interface with a Court.

I know she still has all the handouts and such.  If you like, I'd
be happy to check with her and see if she would be willing to teach it.
I probably will not be able to give you an answer until Friday as
she is in the middle of Bar Exams and the term...  "Balrog"  would
considered kind at this time...hehehehe....