ES - Movie Night Tonight

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 3 08:02:19 PDT 2000

Galen of Bristol here...

Good morning everybody!

Yesterday, as Elfsea's shed workday stretched well into
its second day (with excellent results!), I somehow got
drafted to host a movie night at my house tonight,
Monday, 7/3/2000.  So I'll fire up the grill, bring
drinks, munchies, and stuff to put on the grill, and
we'll start with _1776_ around 6:30, to be followed by
_The Lion in Winter_ and George A. Romero's
_Knightriders_.

Bring swords to play on the pell, if you want, and we
could even probably get a game of _KingMaker_ going,
for those wishing to play.

Everybody's welcome.

To get to my house, take your best route to I-20 at
Cooper in Arlington.
Go south on Cooper.
Turn left (east) onto Sublett.
Turn right (south) onto Mineral Springs.
Take the 2nd left onto Tempest Dr.
6517 Tempest Dr., on the left, near the end of the
street.  My banner will be out.
Don't hesitate to call, 817/466-8807.

- Galen Elfsea