ES - Llywelyn and Xene are moving

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Wed Jul 5 15:37:24 PDT 2000

Xene here writing from Fearghus' account.

We are finally moving Thursday evening  - out of the old house in Arlington.
We *plan* on closing on the new house in Cedar Hill Thursday afternoon, and
as soon as we sign our life away and fight afternoon traffic home from
Plano, we will start the process.

Anyone who helps us move will gets lots of moving karma and a promise to
help move your stuff when your time comes around.  We will be moving all day
on Friday and Saturday, as well, and welcome everyone who has the time to
come and lend a hand.  Trailers, pick-ups, and hand-trucks are also very
welcome to the moving party.

I will have my cell phone on if you want to call first - 817-937-5886.
Our old address is 2219 Havenwood Dr., Arlington, TX
The new one is

302 Sweetgum Dr.
Cedar Hill, TX 75104.

We are looking forward to getting this over with.

Thank you,

Xene and Llywelyn
(and now....back to your regular e-mail from Fearghus.)