ES - X-Men Update

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:06:56 PDT 2000

I have spoken to the theater and the showtime will be 7:30 pm a the UA
Theater in Fort Worth at the corner of Eastchase and I-30.  I have the money
to purchase only a few tickets for those who are paying in advanced through
me.  It has been suggested that if you are going to join us, to get the
tickets early if you can, as they are pridicting the movie to sell out by
friday evening.  If you have questions of me,  it is easier to reach me by
phone at 972-254-8546, rather than email.

Hope to see you there.
Raimond