ES - Fighter Practice Sunday

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:30:39 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!

I'm a little confused. Could someone help me?

I thought I had read a post that Kingdom fighter practice would be at
10:00am on Sunday. But, when I read the Baronial calendar, it said "War
Practice" at 3:00pm, but no mention of fighter practice. (BTW, Armand,
practice is mistyped, just thought to let you know)

Is this for rapier practice, as well? Is there going to be more than 1
fighter practice? The reason I ask, is that I'm hoping to get my fighter
card this weekend and it is my understanding that there will be people there
(who attended Red Tape) who can get me approved.

Muchas Gracias!
Maria