ANST-Announce - Redtape List

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Jul 17 11:34:32 PDT 2000

For the last year and a half the Great officers, their primary deputies, the
regional officers and the landed nobility have been on this list to bounce
around ideas to help make the administrative workings of our kingdom better.
Some kingdom laws have been made and chan, changed as a direct result of
initial conversations and consultation given on this list.

After this weekend this list will be open to any local warranted officer.
Simply reply to me personally with your Sca Name, mundane name, The local
branch position you are holding, the name of the local branch, and the email
address you wish to have added to the list.  I need this information to
verify that the kingdom warrant information is correct. I will not be adding
these addresses until after coronation so be patient.

I look forward to hearing your questions and comments.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Seneschal for the Kingdom of Ansteorra
List administrator