ES - Security Schedule--Defender

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 20:47:05 PDT 2000

Click here to see the security schedule for Elfsea.http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nova/9561/security.htmlThere is a link on the page to email me to volunteer!If you are not Internet enabled, email me!If you are already on the schedule and have a problem with the assigned shift, please email me immediately.Security Schedule Elfsea Defender Friday 7-9 PM Lord Fearghus Friday 9-11 PM Lord Erik Saturday 11-1 AM Lord Daire Saturday 1-3 AM Lady SimoneSaturday 3-5 AM Saturday 5-7 AMSaturday 7-9 PM Lord Erik Saturday 9-11 PM Lord DaireSunday 1-3 AM Lady Simone  Sunday 3-5 AM Sunday 5-7 AM To those who have already volunteered, thank you and Vivat!Mara

HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea,Kingdom of Ansteorra
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nova/9561/

"Better a good run than a bad stand."