ES - question about Baronial coronation

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Tue Jul 4 22:04:33 PDT 2000

I know I'm a little behind on my list of stuff to do, but does anyone know the exact time (at least within 15 minutes) that our new Baron and Baroness were declared such?  I could live with info within 30 minutes, but within 15 would be better.  I was sitting right there, but my period timepiece only works in sunlight*_*.  Besides that, I was so overcome with the moment, (who wasn't?), that I didn't keep track of the time as I had meant to.  I'm hoping someone else was being a little more diligent.  Thank you very much for your help.

Daungerous, on a quest for stellar knowledge
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.desertdancer.com