ES - Planning a buy for equipment

Daniel Varble dvarble at flash.net
Fri Jul 7 13:25:48 PDT 2000

Greetings,

Well it's time for Elfsea's adult rapier office to make another buy for
equipment.  We need some new loaner blades, keeper prizes for Defender, and a few
other pieces of equipment.

My household and I are traveling to Pennsic War.   Last year, Triplett and other
vendors were at the war.  I was able to inspect and buy several blades right
there.  I will keep an eye out for any bargains that Elfsea could use.  But if you
have a shopping/wish list get it to me before the first week in August.

In service to Elfsea
Daniel of Cameron