ES - Shed Moving Date

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Fri Jul 14 17:42:01 PDT 2000

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
I will not be available Aug 19th as I will be teaching a class at Glaslyn's
A&S event.
If you want to come get the stuff without my being there, that would be OK.
Everything in the shed except for the built in shelves and a wooden pallet
belongs to the Barony. When moving time comes I want everything moved.
Don't leave things for me to throw away, because I have to pay extra to the
garbage company for that.
In service,
HE Stella