ES - Any chirurgeons willing to take an apprentice?

Ori Pomerantz ori at simple-tech.com
Fri Jul 14 21:37:10 PDT 2000

	Hi,

I wish to serve the people of this land,
Great Ansteorra where so much greatness stand.

I want our people to be hale,
That service I can do right well.
Or else my A.R.C. card lies does tell.
But A.R.C. training's not enough, I understand.
I need experience and a chirurgeon's guiding hand.

Are there any here trained in the medic's art?
Members of that honored guild of which I would be part?
Any good at teaching, kind of heart?
If any do, and would me train, that would be grand.
I heard we need more healers in this land.

	Or, to put it in prose, I've just finished the A.R.C CPR and First
Aid course (well, I did that nine hours ago if you REALLY want to be
pedantic). I wish to be a chirurgeon, and the next step is for me to train
with somebody experienced for a while to learn the things the A.R.C.'s one
day course doesn't teach you and to prove that I really know what to do
and not just carry a card because I managed to cheat on the exam.
	So now I'm looking for a chirurgeon interested in teaching. Any
takers? Remember, the apprentice you take today could be the chirurgeon
dealing with the problem while you're off enjoying yourself next year.

	In service to the people of this land,
		Uriah of Hebron.