ES - Looking for instructors

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Mon Jul 17 20:46:40 PDT 2000

Lavina,

I will teach a class on bead embroidery if you would like.  Let me know by
the end of the month so that I have enough time to order supplies.

Sindara

At 02:25 PM 7/11/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I apologize if you receive this missive twice.  I sent it out some 2 hours
ago.  Fearing it got lost in e-mail land, I am resending it across the lists.

>Lavina
>>

>Greetings Everyone:
>
>As most of you are aware, the Canton of Glaslyn will be hosting an
"Anything Celtic" A&S Mini-Tournament on Saturday, August 19. We are
looking for people to teach classes. So far, we have:

>Bardic 101 - Lord Antigionus
>Charter Painting 101 - Lady Lavina
>Dancing (various types and levels) - Lady Capricia and Lord Sebastian
>
>HE Catrin is going to also teach a class (topic to be announced later).
>
>If you would like to teach a class, please contact me privately at:
ladylavina at email.com. We welcome classes of any type. The class doesn't
necessarily have to have to a Celtic Theme (although it would be nice...).