ES - New Arrivals in the Barony

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Wed Jul 19 12:45:29 PDT 2000

Here is a link to the map and directions:

http://www.elfsea.org/mapsto.htm

Or here are directions:

Directions to Coors Distribution Center - 2550 McMillian Parkway

FROM THE SOUTH:
>From I-35, Exit at Meacham Boulevard. From the access road turn right on the
first street which is McMillian Pkwy.
(Don't take the truck delivery entrance by mistake) Turn right into the
parking lot. The Hospitality room has a sign
pointing to it.

FROM THE NORTH:
>From I-35 (just south of loop 820) take the Meacham Boulevard exit. Turn
left at the stoplight; go through the next
stoplight. Turn right at the four way stop. Turn right at McMillian Parkway,
which is one-way, separated by a wide median. Take the U-turn before you get
back to the access road. Turn right after the U-turn into the parking lot.
The Hospitality room has a sign pointing to it

Ceatta