ES - Defender

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Jul 24 10:23:44 PDT 2000

What kind of classes are you looking for? I would love to do one on the
bardic history of Ansteorra, Beginning moves of Persian dance. and
Arthurian stories.  Would any of these fit into your classes? I would
also like to see some round table discussions on persona. and getting
ahead in the SCA.  I know the last one is something that we tend to avoid
but many of our member have questions. It is better know how to do
something and succeed then be confused and upset.  I think a round table
is better for those subjects because of the many different ways one can
build a persona or get ahead in the SCA. A round table points out that
there are many pathways.

Willow de Wisp