ES - Moot Meeting (for the list if I did this right)

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Tue Jul 25 06:28:23 PDT 2000

You are speaking of Lady Ameline duBois, who was speaking to the populace
about a children's event that she and Countess Kayleigh wish to sponsor next
October.  Lady Ameline can be reached at ameline at generich.com and Countess
Kayleigh at potterkd at aol.com.

I am glad you felt welcomed and hope that you will jump right in and get
involved in whatever areas you are interested in.  Most of us are harmless.
;)

Timothy of Glastonbury