ES - Moot Meeting (for the list if I did this right)

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 25 09:45:16 PDT 2000

Lady Ealasaid -

Quoting AerynGeil at AOL.com:
<snip>
>     On a more general note - to all and sundry - You
> gentles are most hospitable ( It was nice to meet you
> and get to know you at post populace).  Your driving
> directions for finding places were easy (especially
> with an escort to Eastchase - I know I can get home
> from there) and several people came and introduced
> themselves before the Moot. I think I will like it
> here.
>
> Lately of La March Sauvage
>
> Aeryn (AKA Lady Ealasaid Mac al'Bhaird)

I'm delighted we were able to make such a good first
impression, and make you feel at home at your first moot.
I hope the others new-come to Elfsea feel the same.

New members, whether transplanted from elsewhere or
freshly recruited here, are an important part of Elfsea's
continued success.  We appreciate your interest in
volunteering to help with Countess Kayleigh & Lady
Ameline's children's event, just as we were delighted
that Lord Tomas so quickly volunteered to help with
Defender (before even knowing the date).  It may turn out
that with so many new folks there, last night's moot may
be more important than any of us realized.  I'm glad it
went OK.

- Galen of Bristol, Baron of Elfsea