ES - I'm back

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 12:06:51 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I would like you to change the info in the scrool reguarding 3 bridges
seneschal now that I am seneschal.  Thnaks for the work.

Philip White
Craig W. Shupee'
1101 Thornbush Cir South
Arlington TX, 76013
817-861-7921

Also, I would like to place an acticle please.

Greetings Elfsea,

Threebridges would like to thank our Barony for there support in the past.
And would beg for continued help, especially our upcoming demo for the fall
semester.  This is our big member drive and we need as much support as
possible.  Remember we need a certain number of student membres so we are
able to continue to offer a free site for events such as Elfsea Baronial
College and Artisan, as well Kingdom Events such as Red Tape meetings and
Laurle's Prize Tourney.  Please help us grow and bring more wonderful talet
to this great Barony of Elfsea.

Aslo, I have been warranted as Seneschal as of Coronation.  I would liek to
thank Lady Aurelia for her long servous as seneschal and the work she has
done for both our college and barony.  Thank her, please if you have the
oportunity.  This is just the first of many changes for the college.  We are
hopeing to finnally lose our incipient status, and welcome all help from the
barony in this effort.

Your servant to command,
Philip White