ES - A mystery

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 08:39:30 PDT 2000

Hmmmm... I'm not sure, but that sounds more like Croaker. Caradoc is married
with children and I don't think he works for an EMS company. I know Croaker
that he was at Warlord, he does work at an EMS company (I think he said he
is a paramedic) and I think he said he was single. But, I don't know
Croaker's full SCA name, his mundane name or his e-mail address. Adelaide or
Caelin might know.

I hope this helps! :)

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
I'm not sure why this didn't go to my e-mail, but if you get it twice, I
apologize.
_________________

Greetings, Elfsea.

Xene here with a bit of a mystery.  A merchant from White Wolf Trading
Company called me tonight to see if I knew of a gentleman that the merchant
thinks is from the Elfsea area.  I couldn't identify the mystery man with
the few clues that he gave me.

The customer bought and paid for a schlager and dagger at Steppes Warlord.
The merchant, Dave Jordan, had all the pertinent information, but in a
frenzy of house cleaning, lost the name, phone number, and e-mail address of
the customer.  Dave was hoping that the guy would come to Queen's and ask
for his goods.  No such luck.

The clues are:

1- He works as a dispatcher for EMS.
2- His name could be Bob.
3- He is or has been a Chirugeon sometime in the past.
4- Possibly a single person or has a male roommate.
5- Dave seems to think that he is from the DFW area

That's all that Dave could come up with.  I was thinking perhaps about the
new chirugeon from Steppes (Caradoc?) or Ld. Andrew Selwyn from the Northern
Region.

Any way, if you can identify this person, please have them contact Dave
Jordan at jordanD at vvm.com, or please write to Dave and give him the possible
name.  For once, I really don't have a clue!!!

In (odd) Service,
Mistress Xene

P.s. please let the rest of us know the answer to the mystery, too!!