Heraldic Commentary & Education

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Mon Jul 3 08:19:20 PDT 2000

Greetings to all those of the Steppes/Elfsea area!

The Barony of Elfsea will this month begin a meeting to encourage Heraldry
within the area.  The meeting will be held the second Monday of every month
at 7:30 (July 10th this month).  During this meeting there will be time to
collect commentary on devices in the Gazette.

More importantly than this, though, is the education aspects of this
meeting.  If you would like to learn about any area of heraldry (names,
arms, field, site, court, precedence, ... anything) than this is the meeting
to show up for.  We will try to answer all questions, and I will be planning
short courses on larger topics for coming months.

Also, if you just need a herald to help with your device, then please come
and let us help!

I would extend the invitation to attend to everyone in the Steppes/Elfsea
area who are interested.  My house can be found at :

1705 Overbrook Court
Arlington, TX 76014-2524

My telephone number is 817-419-6562, and I can be reached via email at
trayburn at healthaxis.com.

Timothy of Glastonbury
Tim Rayburn