ES - Looking for instructors

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Tue Jul 11 11:25:03 PDT 2000

I apologize if you receive this missive twice.  I sent it out some 2 hours ago.  Fearing it got lost in e-mail land, I am resending it across the lists.

Lavina

Greetings Everyone:

As most of you are aware, the Canton of Glaslyn will be hosting an "Anything Celtic" A&S Mini-Tournament on Saturday, August 19. We are looking for people to teach classes. So far, we have:

Bardic 101 - Lord Antigionus
Charter Painting 101 - Lady Lavina
Dancing (various types and levels) - Lady Capricia and Lord Sebastian

HE Catrin is going to also teach a class (topic to be announced later).

If you would like to teach a class, please contact me privately at:  ladylavina at email.com. We welcome classes of any type. The class doesn't necessarily have to have to a Celtic Theme (although it would be nice...).

For more information on this event, please check out our website:
www.glaslyn.org. Click the "Anything Celtic" link.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Acting Minister of A&S, Canton of Glaslyn
Apprentice to Mistress Stella Sylvania