ES - New Arrivals in the Barony

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 12:35:51 PDT 2000

Since the Baron has so graciously welcomed us in
private email and everything seems to be quiet on the
list, I'll use this opportunity to introduce myself
and my family.

My name is Lady Rixende de Rouen and I have served as
the Minister of Arts and Sciences for our Canton for
the past year and a half. I am addicted to glass
beadmaking and am a musician as well. I am apprenticed
to Mistress Signy Dimmredaela, currently of Meridies.

My husband is Lord Tomas Niallagain and he is an
accomplished herald (if I do say so myself) having
served the crowns of both Meridies and Atlantia well.
He has served as a group herald for a total of 4
years,and has been the exchequer concurrently for the
last year.

Our son Daniel O'Niallagain, is a fiesty two year-old
who came out of the womb charming everyone he meets,
especially the "older" blond women (the 18-20 year
olds)

We began our SCA life in Meridies. (I was a charter
member of the Region of Glenn Abhain) After spending
almost 3 years in Atlantia, We will be moving into the
Barony of Elfsea for the beginning of August, and will
be house-hunting in the Mid-cities area Sunday, Monday
and Tuesday. We hope to make it to Moot on Monday
evening. (Directions anyone?)

We look forward to meeting all of you soon!

Rixende
rixende at yahoo.com