ES - Moot

Ron Walters rwalt5 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 12:46:27 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

   I will not be able to attend moot tonight, due to work. I will probably
be in the office till 8:00-8:30 pm. So I will say what I need to here, and
have a deputy speak for me at moot. So here goes.

1.  No injuries so far this month. Thanks to all the fighters. You are
making my job much easier.

2.  Loaner gear is complete, except for a few MINOR details. I have a nice
axe head for the person that volunteers to finish it up. Please e-mail me if
this sounds like something you would like to do.

3.  At fighter practice people are using the loaner gear, dumping it out in
my truck, beside my truck, or where ever they feel like. If you do this,
don't expect to use the loaner gear for a while(at least the next time I see
you and you need to use it). I don't do that with anyone elses things when i
borrow, I don't expect others to do it to mine, or the Barony's.

4.  Armor workshop this Thursday. This Thursday we will be working on the
balistas. I started Sunday, it is going alot quicker than I expected. I
expect to finish 1 and test fire this weekend. I see no problems with then
being ready by Defender for the balista competition.
The next workshop will be a balista bolt making workshop.

5.  I need Deputies. Someone please step forward and help me out. Fergus and
I are doing as good as we can, but we need help. If this is something you
can do, e-mail me.

6.  If you ordered rattan with me, I just got off the phone with Ice Falcon.
It is being shipped TODAY. He said it may take up to 2 weeks for delivery. I
will keep you posted. I apologize for it taking so long.

   I think that is it. If anyone has any questions please contact me.

    In Service,

    Virgil