ES - Re: Security Schedule--Defender--Oops!

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 21:30:30 PDT 2000

Click here to see the REVISED (Oops! It is late
and I am tired...sorry!) security schedule for
Elfsea Defender--

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nova/9561/security.html

There is a link on the page to email me to
volunteer!

If you are not Internet enabled, email me!

If you are already on the schedule and have a
problem with the assigned shift, please email me
immediately.

Security Schedule Elfsea Defender

Friday 8-10PM Lord Fearghus
Friday 10-12PM Lord Erik & Lady Genevieve
Saturday 12-2AM Lord Daire
Saturday 2-4AM Lady Simone
Saturday 4-6AM ?
Saturday 6-8AM ?
Saturday 8-10PM Lord Erik
Saturday 10-12PM Lord Daire
Sunday 2-4AM Lady Simone
Sunday 3-5AM ?
Sunday 5-7AM ?

To those who have already volunteered, thank you
and Vivat! To those who will, the same...

Mara

=====
HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea,Kingdom of Ansteorra