ES - Lindenwood's Midsummer's Ball

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:05:46 PDT 2000

Hello,

I know I am planning to go to midsummers ball.  This was my first event and
has always been my favorite.  I think that it will be alot of fun.  And i
get to relax because I dont have to lead the danceing.  Wow, first time in
like 4 years.  But I have loved danceing there.  I may even pull out a
special pair of tights for the event. :)  (And yall thought that Caelin wore
ugly tights.  HA!)

Philip