ES - Going to Perth Street

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Wed Jun 14 08:47:59 PDT 2000

> BTW, do you have directions on how to get to Perth street?  Some major
> intersections, what highway is it close to?

Perth Street is off Harry Hines Blvd. In Between Walnut Hill and Manana.
Looking at the map on mapquest.com, you can take either the manana exit or
the walnut hill exit off I-35E. Then turn east to Harry Hines Blvd. Then,
from walnut hill turn south or turn north from manana. It'll be on the west
side of harry hines.

If you need further directions, feel free to email me privately.

-Conor