ES - Lady Fighters

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Wed Jun 14 12:53:24 PDT 2000

This is exactly why my daughter (Diane) is getting boffing equipment for her
birthday this year (as a matter of fact her birthday is tomorrow...she'll be
the "Big 7").

I watched her at Scarbourough's boffing booth this year and I noticed she
exhibited the fear of hitting her brother and even more so other children. I
think it's rather ironic (and funny) because she has no problem walloping
and throwing things at him during a fight at home. Kids! *chuckle*  :)

Maria