ES - Elfsea Defender Chivalric Tourney

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 14 18:02:26 PDT 2000

Just got to the mail, so forgive if this is a repeat...

What exactly will my 15 pieces of gold get me at the heraldic consultation
table?  I have some idea of what I want, my dear lord husband has given Pyro
some designs to start with (perhaps paper wasn't such a good idea there, it
is flammable...), will I get some time with a herald who will help me
complete paperwork or be sent off to do some more designing?  What do I need
to have in hand to get the most out of the herald's time and my hard earned
gold?  I don't want to waste their time or mine, so I'd like to go prepared.

thanks for all of your sage advice on this topic,
Medb Liath