ES - Youth Combat

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 15 15:10:58 PDT 2000

Quoting "Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson)" <
daungerous at ev1.net>:

<snip>
> Will there be any 16-17 year old heavy fighting?  I
> know this is a new category and I hadn't heard much
> about it.
>
> Dancing the Dream, Dreaming The Dance,
>
> Daungerous

I'm not aware of any plans for any youth combat or youth
rapier activities at Defender, but I for one would
welcome it (may I suggest Sunday?).

I would very much like it if someone was interested
enough in youth chivalric combat to want to try to
organize it on a baronial level, and become Elfsea's
first Youth Combat Marshal.  I know there are a number of
young folks of various ages who are interested in this,
but it's hard to get involved without someone taking it
on in a leadership role.

- Galen